- Name of Firm: VisualScape, Inc.,
- Address: 17801 NW 137th Avenue Miami, FL 33018
- Size of Business: Small Business
- Average Annual Revenue (past 3 years): $5.2 Million
- Number of Employees: 86
- Ownership: 100% Minority Owned, Small Disadvantaged Business, 8(a) Certified
- Years in business: Six
- DUNS Number: 04-3989890
- CAGE Code: 6W7QO
- SAM Expiration Date: 05/11/18
- NAICS Codes: 561730-Landscaping Services, 541320- Landscape Architectural Services, 238220- Irrigation; 111422- Floriculture Production, 541690- Horticultural Consulting Services, 812220- Cemeteries and Crematories
Our knowledgeable team understands that in today's real estate market, enhancing property values is dependent upon how well they are maintained.
VisualScape can help your property achieve design integrity and asset appreciation.
VisualScape has found that nothing creates more unforeseen project delays, costly overruns and unwarranted stress than a lack of communication and continuity among staff, services and subcontractors.
Our expert in-house team of landscape professionals possesses the extensive knowledge, experience and resources necessary to fulfill all aspects of your next landscape project to your ultimate satisfaction.
VisualScape, a 100% Minority Owned, 8 (a) Certified Small Disadvantaged Business, is a full-service landscape team of seasoned green industry experts with over 30+ years of collective experience in Landscape Maintenance, Landscape Installation, Design, Arbor care, Tree trimming, Irrigation and Pest Control Services. VisualScape, Inc. proactive,
2 customer-driven business model provides customers with a stress-free experience and guarantees that its client’s grounds will look impeccable. VisualScape’s capabilities encompass all aspects of grounds maintenance services for the US military, other federal government installations, and commercial entities with excellence, accountability, and competitive pricing. We are committed to excellence and fulfilling all requirements needed to provide the very best grounds maintenance and landscaping services.
- • Experienced and capable management and supervision.
- • Careful focus on and continuous evaluation of customer needs.
- • Work meets or exceeds customer expectations: healthy grass, trees, shrubs, and plants with a clean, neat, and professional appearance.
- • Safety first throughout the organization, all facilities and job sites.
- • Expert, professional service in a courteous, prompt and orderly manner.
- • Have on hand or obtain expeditiously all necessary licenses, tools, supplies, equipment, transportation, and labor and other non-personal services.
- • Pest management planning and pest control services.
- • Anticipate and quick response to unplanned grounds maintenance tasks: weather emergencies, emergency services, unscheduled cuts, special events, eradication, supply and install plants, irrigation system issues, other tasks.
- • Familiarity with and knowledge about relevant federal, state, and local laws and commercial standards.
- • Service improved grounds, semi-improved grounds and other requirements.
VisualScape, Inc. was founded in June 21, 2011 by Mr. Ivan C. Vila, President. Mr. Vila is a well-rounded business professional with over 16 years of green industry experience and a proven track record of implementing customer service initiatives and quality control measures in two nationally acclaimed industry companies. VisualScape uses an innovative model to manage its customer relations — rarely used in the landscaping business. The Client Relations Model (CRM) provides a single point of contact for client concerns, facilitating proactive communication to ensure efficient and valuable service delivery.
Sample of Facility Tasks Performed
- Mowing and trimming
- Lawn maintenance
- Irrigation systems operation and maintenance
- Shrub, hedge, plants, plant bed and tree maintenance
- Removal of obstructions from storm drainage systems
- Vegetation control
- Debris removal
- Tree control
- Reporting as required
Past Performance (past 5 years)
Miami-Dade Aviation Department:
- Contract No:9743-1
- Contact: Debra Charles, Landscape Architectural Services
- P.O. Box 025504 Miami, FL 33102-5504
- Phone: 305.876.7380,
- Fax: 305.869.4165
Base yearly contract value: $1,088,480.00 for the three Groups. Term Contract
Miami International Airport Section Group #1 – Total acres 95
• Opa-Locka Executive Airport Group #4
• Tamiami Executive Airport Group #5
Services provided include: Turf mowing, daily trash pick-up, shrub and groundcover trimming, tree and palm pruning/trimming, fertilization of all plant material and areas, mulching, pest and disease inspection and treatment, and water truck services.
Contractual services started in January of 2014 and continued through December 31, 2016.
Town of Cutler Bay:
- Contract:Alfredo Quintero, Public Work Department – Total acres 55
- 10720 Caribbean Blvd., Cutler Bay, FL 33189
- Phone: 305.234.4262,
- Fax: 305.234.4251
Base yearly contract value: $251,000.00 Landscape Maintenance Services
(Right-of-Ways) RFP #13-02
Services provided include: Turf mowing, trash pick-up, shrub and groundcover trimming, tree and palm pruning/trimming, fertilization of plant material and sod areas, mulching, pest and disease inspection and treatment, and water truck services. Contractual term contract services started on June of 2013 and continue through June of 2019.
services started in January of 2014 and continued through December 31, 2016.
City of Hialeah:
- Contact: Vincent Rodriguez, Public Works – Total acres 25
- 5601 East 8 Ave. Hialeah FL 33013
- Office: 305.687.2620,
- Fax: 305.687.2642
Base yearly contract value: $278,900.00 Maintenance Contract #2011/2012-3210-12-010 Section 3 and Section 4 and Cultural Park
Services provided include: Turf mowing, trash pick-up, shrub and groundcover trimming, tree and palm pruning/trimming, fertilization of plant material and sod areas, mulching, pest/disease inspection and treatment, and water truck services. Contractual services started on September of 2012 and continued through September 2016 (pending one year extension).
Village of Pinecrest:
- Contact: Loren Mathews, Parks Director
- 8200 SW 124 Street Pinecrest, FL 33156
- Office: 305.284.0900,
- Fax: 305.284.0911
- Grounds Maintenance of Parks and Recreational Areas #2016-005
Services provided include: Turf mowing, trash pick-up, shrub and groundcover trimming, tree and palm pruning/trimming, fertilization of plant material and sod areas, mulching, pest and disease inspection and treatment, and water truck services, irrigation repairs and modifications, landscape installation. Contractual services started on May 2016 and continue through April of 2021.
Jackson Health Hospitals:
- Jackson North, South & Various Facilities
- Contact: Ms. Sabrena Donaldson, Department Head Secretary
- 1611 NW 12th Ave. East Tower Basement 029 Miami, FL 33136
- Phone: 305-585-7270
Base yearly contract value: $316,145.00 Term contract: 07/01/2017- 06/30/2018 Services provided include: Turf mowing, daily trash pick-up, shrub and groundcover trimming, tree and palm pruning/trimming, fertilization of all plant material and sod areas, mulching, pest and disease inspection and treatment, and water truck services.
Department of Interior, Everglades National Park, National Park Service:
- Maintenance and Annual Tree Trimming Services
- Contact Number: RFQ – P17PS01346
- Contact: Mr. Michael Jester, Facility Manager
- 40001 SR 9336 Homestead, FL 33034
- Office: 305-242-7771,
- Fax: 305-242-7757
Base yearly contract value: $114,359.00 Services provided include: Tree Maintenance & Trimming Services to include the following: tree trimming, pruning, lifting and shaping trees, Tree removal, Removal of dead wood vines around trees, Tree chipping and haul away, Stump grinding, Application of herbicide to tree stumps. Additional requirements: The Contractor shall provide all personnel, equipment, supplies, facilities, transportation, tools, materials, supervision and other items necessary to trim or remove hazardous trees and all related incidental work as defined in the Statement of Work.
Department of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration:
- National Weather Services Landscape Maintenance
- Contract Number:NWWP9918-17-00025
- Contact: Marilyn Herrera, Contracting Officer
- US Department of Commerce NOAA
- 325 Broadway, SOU6 Boulder, CO 80305
- Phone: 303-497-3870,
- Fax: 303-497-3163
Base yearly contract value: $7,020.00 Services provided include: Turf mowing, daily trash pick-up, shrub and groundcover trimming.
U.S. Coast Guard Air Station Miami:
- Lawn Maintenance in Opa-Locka
- Contract Number:32-18-2887AA904
- Contact: Ulric (Ric) M. Waldron Jr, Purchasing Agent U.S Coast Guard Base Miami Beach
- 909 S.E. 1st Ave, Suite 512 Miami, FL 33010
- Phone: 305-415-7087,
- Fax: 305-415-7092
Services provided for this location includes: Turf mowing, daily trash pick-up, shrub and groundcover trimming.