We are looking for a highly motivated Mechanic to join our growing team and maintain our fleet which ranges from F150 to Semi's, Heavy equipment and much more.
Responsibilities included, but are not limited to:
• Perform repairs and assigned preventative maintenance services to our fleet of gas and diesel vehicles.
• Perform inspections, diagnosis, and repair of electrical, hydraulics, suspension, brake and air systems
• Inspect steering mechanisms, wheel bearings, and other important parts to ensure that they are in proper operating condition.
• Perform routine maintenance such as oil changes, checking batteries as well as lubricating equipment and machinery.
• Conducts safety checks on vehicles and equipment.
• Performs service calls for emergency breakdowns.
• Maintain a clean, safe work environment in compliance with corporate and government standards.
• At least 5 years of relevant experience
• Experience with OBC Scan tools
• Capable of working in a high-paced environment.
• Able to communicate verbally in English and Spanish.
• Valid driver’s license and must have a clean driving record.
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Legally eligible to work in the United States.
• Ability to perform physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
• Successfully complete pre-employment drug screen, and background check, which will include previous employment check, criminal history and motor vehicle record review.
We offer competitive pay, Health, Vision, Dental, and 401k. We are an Equal opportunity employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
We value diversity and consider qualified applicants for all assignments and seasonal positions without
regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status,
pregnancy and/ or any other federal, state, or local statute that addresses employment practices.
Instructions: Fill in all information requested, even if attaching a resume.
Position applying for:
Minimum Salary Requirements: