We are looking to for an experienced Landscaping Maintenance Supervisor to help keep our business growing and to service our existing contracts. Idea candidate will have working knowledge of and experience in landscaping maintenance.
Responsibilities included, but are not limited to:
• Oversee and work alongside crew in maintaining existing landscaping to client and company’s satisfaction and standards.
• Ensuring all work by self and crew is completed safely and efficiently.
• May have direct contact with clients providing the, exceptional customer service and problem solving.
• Duties include: mowing, trimming, liter and debris removal, plus more.
• Report crew hours accurately via phone time keeping device.
• Maintain and be responsible for the crews trailer and assigned equipment.
• 3 years or more of prior experience in landscaping maintenance.
• 3 years or more of prior experience operating and basic maintenance of equipment, such as mowers, weed eaters, edgers, trimmers, chippers, chain saws, power trimmers, and pruning saws.
• 1 year or more of supervisory experience.
• Tree and plant knowledge.
• Able to communicate in English, Spanish, or Creole, multiple languages are a plus.
• A Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record.
• Ability to safely drive truck and trailer while backing up, turning corners, and navigating through Miami traffic without incident.
• Position is physically active requiring lifting, bending, climbing, and the ability to tolerate various weather conditions.
We offer competitive pay, Health, Vision, Dental, and 401k. We are an Equal opportunity employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
We value diversity and consider qualified applicants for all assignments and seasonal positions without
regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status,
pregnancy and/ or any other federal, state, or local statute that addresses employment practices.
Instructions: Fill in all information requested, even if attaching a resume.
Position applying for:
Minimum Salary Requirements: