We are looking to for an experienced Irrigation Supervisor to help keep our business growing and to service our existing contracts. Idea candidate will have working knowledge of and experience in irrigation installation.
Responsibilities included, but are not limited to:
• Oversee and work alongside crew in installation of Irrigations systems.
• Ensuring all work by self and crew is completed safely and efficiently.
• May have direct contact with clients providing the, exceptional customer service and problem solving.
• Troubleshoot irrigation systems to find and resolve any problems.
• Report crew hours accurately via phone time keeping device.
• On occasion, lead crew to assist with Landscaping installation duties such as mulching, planting plants, or laying sod as an example.
• 3 year or more of prior experience in plumbing, irrigation, or landscape construction.
• Able to communicate in English, Spanish, or Creole, multiple languages are a plus.
• A Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record.
• Ability to safely drive truck and trailer while backing up, turning corners, and navigating through Miami traffic without incident.
• Position is physically active requiring lifting, bending, climbing, and the ability to tolerate various weather conditions.
We offer competitive pay, Health, Vision, Dental, and 401k. We are an Equal opportunity employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
We value diversity and consider qualified applicants for all assignments and seasonal positions without
regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status,
pregnancy and/ or any other federal, state, or local statute that addresses employment practices.
Instructions: Fill in all information requested, even if attaching a resume.
Position applying for:
Minimum Salary Requirements: