Visualscape is looking for a skilled and knowledgeable Tree Trimmer to join our growing team.
Responsibilities included, but are not limited to:
• Supervise and assist tree trimming crew in maintaining our client’s property to the company and client’s standards.
• Work directly with clients, providing exceptional customer service and problem solving Maintain property to client and company standards.
• Safely operate heavy machinery and equipment as needed including bucket trucks, chippers, chainsaws, stump grinder, hand tools and other tools needed to complete tree care work.
• Work safely and productively to accomplish the tasks assigned for the day to beautify our client’s properties.
• At least 5 years of relevant experience as a Tree Trimmer operating bucket truck, stump grinder and chipper.
• Valid CDL B or A Driver’s license with a clean driving record & a valid DOT Medical card is a plus
• ISA or another Arborist or tree trimming certification is a plus
• Capable of working in a high-paced environment.
• Able to communicate verbally in English
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Legally eligible to work in the United States.
• Ability to perform physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
• Successfully complete pre-employment drug screen, and background check, which will include previous employment check, criminal history and motor vehicle record review.
We offer competitive pay, Health, Vision, Dental, and 401k. We are an Equal opportunity employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
We value diversity and consider qualified applicants for all assignments and seasonal positions without
regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status,
pregnancy and/ or any other federal, state, or local statute that addresses employment practices.
Instructions: Fill in all information requested, even if attaching a resume.
Position applying for:
Minimum Salary Requirements: